We are looking to grow are Travel Executive team to work alongside our Travel Consultants to ensure an exceptional standard of guest service is delivered through meticulous attention to detail thereby delivering accuracy in our documentation, invoicing and booked services.
This role will be ideal for a travel professional with experience in a sales support function who is seeking their next opportunity seeking career progression and development.
- To be a core component of the team by dovetailing operational requirements with the Travel Consultant’s sales responsibilities ensuring efficiency and accuracy
- To diligently adhere to operational process and to escalate instances where this isn’t being followed by the team
- Confirm all holiday arrangements, supplier bookings/invoices are correct and ensure guest documentation is completed to the highest standard
- Act as a second pair of eyes, spotting discrepancies and areas for possible error
- Ensure a timely collection of balances
- Obtain and accurately record all required information from guests on behalf of the Travel Consultants
- When required, organise any additional extra elements for the holiday such as excursions, restaurants, spa treatments in conjunction with the Travel Consultant – notably in busy departure periods
- To attend supplier meetings, trainings to ensure total immersion in the destinations offered, including from time-to-time visiting countries as part of a fam trip
- To prepare final documentation in paper format or in the Scott Dunn/Imagine Travel app prior to dispatch
- Demonstrable attention to detail, ownership of accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Strong organisational skills and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Interest and understanding of luxury service and guest expectations
- Self-motivated with a proactive and positive attitude
- Genuine passion for luxury travel would be beneficial
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following.
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Staff Travel Fund
- Daily fresh fruit and breakfast
To apply, please send in your CV, cover letter and travel history.