Looking to move into the world of Luxury Travel? Then join Scott Dunn
It’s no secret the travel industry has had a very challenging time these last 18 months. Scott Dunn hasn’t been immune to these challenges. But throughout some very difficult days, the spirit and passion of our teams is what has shone through.
As borders begin to open, we’re turning our eyes to growth. We are now looking to develop a new talented, diverse and spirited group of travel consultants from different industries, backgrounds and levels of experience to ensure Scott Dunn remains at the forefront of luxury travel globally.
In everything we do at Scott Dunn we believe in being in the detail, in the know and inspiring. That means delivering on the small details that make a big difference to people, constantly improving what we know about the world of travel and inspiring people with all the possibilities the world has to offer.
If you’re interested and believe in these values, then we are interested in you…
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- You will work in a specialist team designing holidays for guests travelling to a particular region of the world. You will understand our guest’s requirements, listen to them, personalise their trips to their exact needs and be there every step of the way as they embark on journeys of a lifetime
- You will travel to the destination at our expense, understand the differences in where people visit and stay which you will use to help your guests make informed choices. Using the knowledge gained you give your guests a unique perspective on your destinations to inspire and excite them
- You will read and study about your region, learn about its culture, history and politics and attend regular training sessions both in the day and some evenings held by hotels and tourist boards
- You will be a true believer in accuracy. You’ll understand getting the details right at every stage of a holiday is vital. We are sticklers for this, and you will be too
- You’ll begin to form a picture of your career pathway with us, whether it’s moving up within sales, leading teams of people or moving into one of other teams such as marketing or product
- Your on-target earnings after twelve months will be around £37,000
What are we looking for?
- Our dream candidate would be someone who understands the importance of connecting with people and delivering great, personal service
- They have a passion for all the world has to offer, even if they’ve not yet had the chance to see if for themselves
- They are confident, friendly and approachable and a strong team player
- They’ll have a good level of written and spoken English and be computer literate. They’ll be organised, flexible, be able to solve a variety of challenges and be calm under pressure
- They will love the idea of creating lifelong memories for our guests; striving to always be in the detail, in the know and inspiring
- Not everyone has had the chance to travel, so we are very interested in people who have a background of working with customers – perhaps in retail, hospitality or service industries
- Of course, if you have travelled, worked or lived abroad then we’re eager to hear from you also
- We value prior sales experience, regardless of the industry, and would be interested in hearing from you if you can demonstrate an aptitude for sales
- You will need to be already living legally in the UK, be allowed to work here, and be available to start in London on Monday September 13th – that’s a deal breaker
To be considered you will need to complete this questionnaire and our recruitment team will review your application and come back to you with next steps regarding attending an assessment day on 20th August.