Team Co-ordinator – Scott Dunn Private
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Scott Dunn Private team as our new Team Co-ordinator to support the Guest Loyalty team with booking extras for Scott Dunn Private guests, enabling the team to continuously provide high standards of customer service.
You will be responsible for checking all aspects of Scott Dunn Private guests bookings and to co-ordinate all additional extras including, transfers, restaurants, tours, shows and other guest requirements as required.
You will be working closely with the Scott Dunn Private team and at times with the travel consultants and some of the marketing team, so teamwork and the ability to multi-task and prioritise are key.
There will also be the opportunity to develop any required product knowledge and build relationships with suppliers as necessary.
- Check bookings for Scott Dunn Private Clients and co-ordinate the booking of transfers, restaurants, tours, shows and other guest requests
- Check monthly transfer invoices against bookings in the reservation database
- Become fully conversant with internal software and databases
- Develop necessary product knowledge and build relationships with suppliers as necessary
- Liaise with SDP Personal Advisors to source and send gifts to their guests as necessary
- Print and post documentation including SDP additions, ensuring they meet Scott Dunn standards
- Monitor stock levels of Scott Dunn Private additions and order new stock when required
- Demonstrate the key values of Scott Dunn Private
- Demonstrable attention to detail, ownership of accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Strong organisational skills and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Interest and understanding of luxury service and guest expectations
- Self-motivated with a proactive and positive attitude
- Genuine passion for luxury travel would be beneficial
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following.
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Staff Travel Fund
To apply, please send in your CV, cover letter and travel history.