Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Office: London or Chichester
About Scott Dunn:
Scott Dunn is a leading luxury travel company based in Putney, specialising in customised journeys for discerning travellers.
Established in the UK in 1986, Scott Dunn has grown into an international organisation with the opening of Scott Dunn USA in Solana Beach, California in 2016 and Scott Dunn Asia in Singapore in 2017.
Scott Dunn has a team of more than 200 office-based passionate travellers who create exquisitely crafted, customised private journeys to destinations around the world.
It is recognised as a premium brand in the sector, creating “once in a lifetime moments” across the globe. Distinguished by delivering the highest levels of service to its guests, Scott Dunn has secured the title of ‘Favorite Specialist Tour Operator’ for the last seven years in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Awards 2020.
The global business is already very successful, generating revenues in excess of £160m and has ambitious growth plans. To do this there is a clear need to continue investing in people, processes and systems to establish the optimal infrastructure and culture in order to deliver the next phase of profitable growth.
As part of this investment Scott Dunn wish to appoint a talented Senior Performance Marketing Manager.
- To lead the team producing Scott Dunn’s PPC, SEO and Paid Social media channels
- Using a data driven approach, drive new guest acquisition via the three channels above, focused on delivering the most cost-effective approach to running the performance marketing budget in the UK, US and Singapore, hitting CPA targets in the process.
- Manage a team of two direct reports (SEO Manager and Snr PPC Executive) and ensure they are clear on goals and supporting the team to deliver results and remove roadblocks as needed.
- Own the performance marketing budget and roadmap for Scott Dunn globally, ensuring this budget is utilised in the most effective way
- Working with your team, be responsible for delivering monthly targets across our three key markets – UK, US and SG
- Be responsible for Scott Dunn’s new guest acquisition strategy via SEO, PPC and Paid Social.
- Working with the SEO Manager, take Scott Dunn to the forefront of the travel industry for our SEO, becoming best in class in this key area.
- Working with the Senior PPC Executive ensure all PPC CPA targets are within the allowable CPA target and we are utilising best practice for all PPC campaigns.
- Build out our Paid Social campaign – using video as a key media type – to acquire new guests but also reactivate existing guests.
- Working collaborative with other departments to focus on key seasonal events, destinations and tactical campaigns.
- Reporting weekly and monthly on all channels and performance improvements to grow Scott Dunn globally.
- Extremely analytical
- Highly organised
- Have previous team management experience
- You will have worked in a fast paced organised
- Have a bias to action – you will have proven experience in not being bogged down in the theory but on how to execute results
- Have a strong understanding of SEO
- You will be an expert in PPC
- You will be highly capable in Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest) and how to best use the tools on offer from these platforms to best effect
- Excellent ability to dilute complex information into strategic insight and actions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple teams and functions
- Work collaboratively, cross-functionally across the business, building bridges into all departments your work touches
- Work to tight deadlines as needed
- Ideally you will have worked in travel, retail or the luxury sector
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Staff travel fund