Scott Dunn Private – Travel Consultant
We have a vacancy for a dynamic, motivated individual to join Scott Dunn Private, our invitation only members club for UHNW’s looking for a personal approach to leisure travel planning. Experience in the guest arena of wealth and a global travel knowledge is crucial to service the most discerning members in a fast paced and rewarding environment. You will work to deliver high quality, inspiring and prompt holiday ideas, quotations and experiences that stand out from anything else your guests may be looking at elsewhere. Being one step ahead of your guests at all times is imperative so that they trust you to be thinking about everything travel related for them without even having to ask.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a broad knowledge of luxury holiday destinations to use their experience to retain and inspire guests who have previously travelled with us and assist them in booking their next holiday. It will suit an accomplished global travel consultant with a client focused ethos, committed to delivering purely positive outcomes. They will be comfortable in the UHNW space and demonstrate the differences in approach to this guest persona. The role carriers extremely high-expectations and standards with the requirement to identify gaps in our offering whilst creating an opportunity for creativity and constant learning of this segment and the global products that excite them. Guests will expect excellent aesthetic, technical and emotional execution at all times, with a meticulous approach to accuracy, service and commerciality.
The approach will allow for our specialist teams to focus on converting new prospect enquiries for Scott Dunn Private and delivering detailed, personally tailored experience packed holidays for our existing guests to further nurture the relationships created by the SDP Travel Planners. Utilising relationships with our top product suppliers and working with the Scott Dunn Private Product Manager to enhance these will be essential to secure exclusive access and surprises that will truly wow the guest.
Training will be given to provide you with up-to-date knowledge on Scott Dunn’s most popular resorts around the world, enabling you to engage with guests and assist with all kinds of unique enquiries that we receive. You will also have the freedom to take responsibility of your own learning and be expected to use your initiative to add to your own product knowledge.
9 Month Maternity cover (Fixed Term Contract)
- Continue the exceptionally high standards set by the Scott Dunn Private planning team when a lead/guest is introduced by working in tandem with the private team to create a seamless experience for the guest
- Deliver travel consulting services to the SDP guest portfolio, delivering high quality, expert, highly personalised service
- Recognising the opportunity to upsell services and develop existing and new guest business
- To develop, strengthen and retain relationships with repeat guests by ensuring we are always ‘in the detail’ of their requirements and ensuring they always book all their travel plans with Scott Dunn Private
- To enhance your current specialism to ensure every itinerary is hyper-bespoke and tailors perfectly to the guest’s needs meaning we are always being ‘inspiring’
- Understand your destination’s economy, history, society and politics to ensure we are ‘in the know; at all times
- Maintain an NPS score of above 83 through exceeding service expectations
- To accompany Scott Dunn Private at guest dinners, private meetings of prospects and industry events
- Collaborate with the Scott Dunn Private Product Manager to understand the contact list of our key products to create Wow moments for the guests
- Collaborate with the international Scott Dunn offices to support Scott Dunn Private guests internationally
- You must be available to start on 1st October 2021 at our office in Putney, London
- Minimum 3 years luxury travel sales experience in global destinations
- Have a proven track record of servicing UHNW clients
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, such as nurturing long-lasting relationships with a network of the loyal guests
- Pro-active in identifying and implementing innovative sales and business development opportunities to improve new and existing guests experience and generate business revenue
- Extensive experience in working with luxury guest profiles
- Superb, rounded knowledge of your destinations and a constant approach to learning new products/destinations
- Proven ability of going above and beyond on previous bookings consistently
- An excellent track record in accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high quality services
- Ability to work under pressure, at times outside of regular business working hours as the business and the guests require
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Travel insurance