Scott Dunn Private – Travel Consultant
We are looking for a Travel Consultant to join our Scott Dunn Private team to nurture relationships with our most loyal and discerning guests. You will work to deliver high quality, inspiring and prompt holiday ideas, quotations and experiences that stand out from anything else your guests may be looking at elsewhere. Being one step ahead of your guests at all times is imperative so that they trust you to be thinking about everything travel related for them without even having to ask.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a broad knowledge of luxury holiday destinations to use their experience to retain and inspire guests who have previously travelled with us and assist them in booking their next holiday.
Training will be given to provide you with up-to-date knowledge on Scott Dunn’s most popular resorts around the world, enabling you to engage with guests and assist with all kinds of unique enquiries that we receive. You will also have the freedom to take responsibility of your own learning and be expected to use your initiative to add to your own product knowledge.
- To take ownership of all aspects of selling and booking a holiday, including written and verbal quotations and holiday documentation as briefed by the Scott Dunn Private Personal Advisors and sourcing product where gaps in the portfolio may exist.
- To work towards team sales targets and meet individual Key Performance Indicators.
- To develop excellent product knowledge for immediate sales area and take responsibility to consistently grow own knowledge in additional areas of Scott Dunn top end global products.
- To support all marketing and product including brochure production, website management, email campaigns, PR and frequent promotional events
- To meet guests and key partners on a face to face basis when required alongside the Scott Dunn Private Personal Advisors
- To support the Scott Dunn Private Advisors on their feedback calls to generate new enquiries
- To deliver exceptional and personalised guest service at all stages of booking and demonstrate the key values of Scott Dunn
- To think outside of the ordinary to plan, execute and service the enquiries and bookings.
- Minimum 3 years as a Travel Consultant
- This role requires extensive knowledge of the Indian Ocean and Caribbean. Knowledge of Europe is desirable
- Enthusiastic and polite telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven organisational skills
- Previous experience of delivering high levels of customer service
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Staff Travel fund
- Breakfast and fresh fruit provided daily