Sales Operations Team – Sales Operations Executive
Scott Dunn are a luxury tour operator with offices in London, San Diego and Singapore. We are looking for a highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail to join our Sales Operations team to provide full administrative support and to work alongside the Sales, Sales Operations and Product teams to ensure relevant and accurate information is delivered across the business. In this role you will be required to operate the product system helpdesk and to load contracts in order to maximise both the revenue opportunity and the guest experience through our website and documentation.
To provide full administrative support and to work alongside the Sales, Sales Operations and Product teams to ensure up-to-date, relevant, and accurate information is delivered across the business to maximise the revenue opportunity and the guest experience (through our website and documentation). To also support the implementation of a new platform (iVector).
- To load ancillary product data, such as experiences, offers, flights, transfers, to the Product system when requested
- To update changes to imagery, content and pricing to existing website content
- To load all contracts to the Product system and/or iVector
- To update stop sales for static contracts where necessary
- To load and publish all special offers to the Scott Dunn website and where necessary
- To update required changes to itineraries in the Product system
- To assist producing templates for the Sales team for new itineraries
- To maintain up-to-date visa and entry requirements globally
The duties that derive from these responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- To work with and assist teams to ensure product data is consistently and accurately maintained and updated in a timely manner
- To support team members with their workload as and when necessary
- To ensure that we remain consistent as a team and that our processes are regularly reviewed to enable us to continuously provide our guests with the best service
- To identify improvements within our sales process
- To communicate, document and maintain the policies and procedures on the relevant sub-departments within Sales Operations
- To attend supplier meetings, trainings to ensure total immersion in the destinations offered, including from time-to-time visiting countries as part of a fam trip as and when required
- To assist the Business Process Manager and Head of Sales Operations with projects designed to improve efficiency and accuracy, as required
- Such other duties as management may reasonably require from time to time.
This role will be office based at our new premises in Hammersmith, with a hybrid working pattern option for at least 3 days a week to include Tuesdays and Wednesdays after a probation period