Product Executive – North America
We are looking for a commercially minded, experienced, passionate and hardworking individual to join the Luxury Travel Group tailor made Product team in our London office, as a North America Product Executive for our Americas team.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to work within a fast-growing Product team with a focus on North America and Canada. You will have ownership and responsibility for the development and growth of specific geographical regions, across both brands and multiple source markets, in addition to assisting with ongoing strategic and commercial projects as well as product updates and providing daily support to the sales team.
The role will require excellent communication skills and patience as you will be working alongside a number of different teams, including the Sales and Marketing teams, from working to drive new campaign ideas and web development with our Marketing team, to identifying sales teams training requirements both in the UK and across our international offices.
An exciting opportunity for a progressive, forward thinking, travel product specialist to join the Luxury Travel Group Product team.
- Previous and recent product and contracting experience with a tour operator
- In-depth knowledge of portfolio destinations
- Strong commercial awareness and an understanding of the travel industry
- Established supplier relationships
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast developing company
- Previous experience of working with a database or bespoke computer software
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fully computer literate
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Staff Travel fund
- Breakfast and fresh fruit provided daily
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.