We have an exciting new position for a People Co-ordinator to join the growing People team in our London office.
This new role will be the first point of contact for any People related administration including contractual paperwork, benefits and training, so is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their career in HR.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the People Operations Manager to ensure the People team is effectively and efficiently supporting the teams across our London and Chichester offices. We have around 220 staff based in the UK and the People Co-ordinator will assist with new starter inductions, maintaining staff personnel files and updating our HR database.
The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. Accuracy is key in this role so confidence with checking fine details is a must.
Working in this role you will have the opportunity to join a leading luxury travel company and make a difference to the working lives of your colleagues. We will also support you in your own career development as you gain experience of working in a People team.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment, ideally in an administrative capacity
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Word and Excel)
- Good computer skills and the ability and willingness to learn new software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven organisation skills
- An interest in travel, previous travel experience is beneficial but not essential
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
To apply, please send in your cover letter and CV.