We have an exciting new position for a People Advisor to join our People team in our London office. This role supports the Group People Team on employment matters across a range of areas including generalist HR support, employee relations, reward and recognition, wellbeing and learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Sr HR Business Partner to ensure the People team is effectively and efficiently supporting the teams across our global offices and resort teams. The ideal candidate will be a strong HR generalist who is creative in their approach with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Working in this role you will have the opportunity to join a leading luxury travel company and make a difference to the working lives of your colleagues. We will also support you in your own career development as you gain experience of working in a People team.
- With guidance from the Sr HR Business Partner, provide support to business leaders on people-related issues
- Assist the People Team on generalist HR matters
- Provide advice and guidance on employee relations (ER) issues
- Act as a first point of contact for general People team enquiries
- Administer the formal and informal recognition schemes
- Support the People team on the development and execution of wellbeing initiatives
- Assist with Dayforce reporting as required
- Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle
- Supporting the Chief People Officer with Board reports, REMCO and Human Capital Committee papers
The duties that derive from these responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Act as the first point of contact for People team queries
- Providing coaching, advice and support to and line managers on ER issues
- Conduct the HR induction for new joiners
- Support on-boarding of seasonal staff for Scott Dunn Explorers (kids clubs)
- When required support the Recruitment Coordinator in conducting interviews and other recruitment related activity.
- Calculate maternity pay and conduct maternity risk assessments
- Assist in implementing Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging initiatives
- Support the production and analysis of staff surveys and other staff feedback mechanisms
- Coordinate the monthly informal recognition scheme and the quarterly formal recognition scheme; liaise with the Management Team to ensure a timely nomination and selection process
- Support on all reward processes, including pay reviews, non-sales bonuses and benefits renewals
- Assist with benefit queries
- Assist the People team with administrative support for all elements of the employee life cycle
- Support in producing data and analysis for Board papers such as Board reports, REMCO and Human Capital Committee papers
- Work with the People team on projects as required
- Such other duties as management may reasonably require from time to time
- Previous experience working in a fast paced People team at advisor level.
- Experience of advising managers and employees on a range of issues.
- Creative and innovative when presented with problems and challenges.
- The ability to build effective and positive relationships and partnerships across the business.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and multi-tasking skills
- CIPD qualified (or studying towards).
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance