We are looking for a People Advisor to join the expanding People team based in our London office.
Working for a leading luxury travel company you will support the People team on people matters across a range of areas including people metrics, reward, payroll, development and ER.
With two UK offices in London and Chichester, with circa 220 staff based in the UK this is an exciting opportunity for a People Advisor to work across a number of areas.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference across the business supporting on group change initiatives, reward processes and providing advice and guidance across the management team on all ER matters.
- Experience in an People/HR advisor role.
- CIPD qualification in place or working towards
- Highly organised – produces accurate work in a structured manner
- Analytical approach
- Experience of working with HR Data, systems and metrics
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following.
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
To apply, please send in your cover letter and CV.