Scott Dunn Private – Personal Advisor
Scott Dunn Private is an invitation only travel service for members seeking an elevated level of service, discretion and expertise.
Our dedicated team of Personal Advisors serve as relationship managers for their own group of members, typically numbering 70-100. Each advisor works tirelessly to meet the needs of their members providing extensive travel insight and experience based on the likes and dislikes of each member.
An opportunity has arisen for a new Personal Advisor to join the team and to build out their cohort of brand-new members. These will be identified through prospecting initiatives, business development activity, existing Scott Dunn guests who may qualify as members and through referrals from current members. It is anticipated the Personal Advisor would have a membership upwards of around 100 within the first 18 months.
You will work closely with the Head of Scott Dunn Private to develop and implement a strategy that maximises sales from Scott Dunn’s most valuable members. This will involve proactively sourcing and managing the holiday expectation from your member list; managing the interface with hand off to the Private Travel Team sales consultants, with a view to delivering highly curated, seamless service and increase sales of each member on a yearly basis.
You will be expected to build a member portfolio which you feel has the potential to become Scott Dunn Private members from externally generated leads as well as Scott Dunn Database mining.
- To personally research and initiate high quality onboarding conversations with HNW and C-Level executives with the goal to introduce the benefits of membership and onboard them to Scott Dunn Private
- Drive the initial evaluation and qualification of the prospect
- Continually build a strong pipeline of prospects through events, tailored business development activity & data mining
- Proactively account manage an assigned number of Scott Dunn Private Prospects which you have identified and successfully onboarded to becoming members.
- To increase spend and frequency of holidays of each of your members and take on the management of new members as the programme grows
- To use the CRM (Contact Hub) to build an in-depth picture of each new Prospect or Member profile, demonstrating extreme attention to detail and creativity by applying this knowledge to each assigned member’s holiday proposals, communications, and if necessary, assisting in profiling members’ requirements to resorts.
- Work closely with the Head of SDP on proactive communications specifically targeted to increase the spend of your member list
- Responsible for building an in depth and personal relationship with your SDP members.
- Listening and building a strong rapport and in-depth understanding of each assigned member through regular, personalised contact
- Preparing personalised, bespoke communications and marketing plan for each assigned member which appeals to their interests
- Work with Head of SDP and Head of Loyalty to identify and develop new Private Client opportunities through leads generated through referrals and data mining.
- Proactively prompting members at appropriate times of the year for annual holidays whilst suggesting new products that may appeal
- Promoting, facilitating, and attending face to face meetings with prospects and members
- Ensuring member profiles are accurately detailed and easy to follow on CRM (Contact Hub) within the various profiling fields to ensure members preferences can be easily accessed across the company
- Co-ordinating the handover of each enquiry efficiently (and overseeing quotations for assigned members) by working with, and accurately briefing the Private Travel consultants
- Working with the Private Sales Consultants and Private Product Manager to make sure they are correctly briefed on member VIP status therefore ensuring they request upgrades, exclusive member benefits and surprise & delight on every booking
- Working with Private Sales Team and Private Product Manager to make sure the hotels are aware of member’s status, including overseeing secondary buying to maintain and increase margin, securing upgrades, value adds or surprise & delight experiences whilst on holiday
- Promptly following up with every assigned member after every holiday and ensuring any feedback is acted upon and recorded for future use working on a 100% NPS score.
- Assisting the Private Travel Consultants and Team Leader with any in resort issues and problems that arise during the member’s holiday
- Managing complaints quickly and effectively for assigned members in conjunction with the Guest Relations Manager and the Private Travel Consultants
- Out of hours member contact when required in emergency situations
- Working towards individual monthly and annual targets and key performance indicators and completing documentation with your line manager in one to one and Quarterly Performance Review to support achievements
- Covering the annual leave, fam trips and sabbaticals of other Personal Advisors
- Taking responsibility for regularly broadening own travel knowledge including and not limited to attending company fam trip presentations, supplier meetings, attending trade shows and reading weekend supplements to use as a future marketing tool
- Regular feedback to Head of Scott Dunn Private on member activity
- Such other duties as management may reasonably require from time to time
- Experience working with HNW or UHNW individuals at a relationship management level
- Exposure to sales within the luxury space
- Exposure to the travel industry is desirable but not essential
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Childcare savings scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Scott Dunn travel discounts
- Travel insurance