Guest Relations Manager
The role of Guest Relations Manager (GRM) is central to Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel’s strategy of placing the guest at the heart of everything we do. The primary objectives are to manage and improve guest retention whilst ensuring the delivery of first-class guest service. This is a high-impact role, where you’ll work across the business units to improve processes and devise innovative and consistent ways to drive the service proposition forward.
Working closely with a global team of Sales & Service Managers, together with Product Managers, the GRM will effectively liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to provide effective, consistent resolutions to guest issues and to provide strategic root cause analysis to minimise issues and guest compensation going forward.
The GRM will ensure all departments, both guest facing and internally, are delivering a high level of service. They will provide oversight to their direct reports – Guest Relations Executive and Guest Feedback Co-ordinator who will be looking to provide suitable solutions to all guest complaints.
In short, this role will strengthen the best in class service ethic for which Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel have become renowned by placing the guest at the heart of everything they do – delivering accuracy, knowledge and absolute professionalism.
- Work alongside the Sales Director in ensuring the voice of the guest is always heard in all strategic initiatives, planning and process changes across the business
- Work to aggressively reduce complaint ratios and compensation ratios across the business units
- Be responsible for monitoring and maintaining reporting on our NPS scores, and provide recommendations to make incremental improvements
- Provide monthly root cause analysis to the board, including resolution recommendations
- Be responsible for our booking conditions including package sales and single element bookings
- Ensure we have secure compliance with the different laws and regulations affecting the business in selling and operating holidays
- Be the primary liaison with in-house counsel for any issues which may be moving towards litigation
- Provide internal training on our legal responsibilities as a tour operator
- Provide training to improve guest issue handling knowledge and techniques
- Be the primary liaison with our insurance provider
- Provide oversight on all serious or complex issues, especially those where regulatory advice is required
- Provide final recommendations and co-signatory sign off on high value compensation claims
- At least three years of guest/client relationship management experience in the travel industry
- Proficiency in The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangement Regulations 2018, the ABTA Code of Conduct and the ATOL Regulations 2012 is highly desirable, together with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Staff Travel fund
- Breakfast and fresh fruit provided daily
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.