We have an exciting new role as a Finance Assistant to join our Finance Team in Chichester.
The purpose of the role is to provide a wide range of transactional support to the Luxury Travel Group finance team.
Your daily responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) assisting with supplier payments and dealing with accounts payable related queries and transactions, as well as general banking responsibilities related to our guest and resort payments.
Accounts Payable/Supplier payments
- Work with the travel consultants to ensure all invoices are correctly input onto the reservation system (T2)
- Assist with the weekly multi-currency payment runs (including USD/EUR/GBP/CAD/AUD/THB/ZAR/NZD)
- Resolve supplier queries as required
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Process ad-hoc payments as required
- Check daily bank transfers and log onto the reservation system (T2)
- Investigate unreconciled receipts
- Upload bank statements into finance system (SUN)
- Produce weekly debtors report and distribute to sales management
- Processing of direct debit payments and invoices
Credit Cards (expenses)
- Load and transfer balances on prepaid cards as required
- Investigate discrepancies/missing information and communicate with relevant people
- Code FairFx statements ready for posting
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Loyalty Scheme
- Staff Travel Fund
Please include a cover letter with your application.