Sports & Activity Leader
Locations: Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Portugal
This role is the perfect opportunity for sports coach professionals who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. You will be a part of the children’s club team delivering the childcare operation in resort and it will be your responsibility to ensure children aged between 5 years – 13 years are having the holiday of a lifetime by delivering a variety of sports focused activities on and off site. Whether it’s a game of basketball or water polo challenge in the pool, our Activity Leaders are enthusiastic and motivated individuals who provide a really fun and varied activity programme.
You will be working within a professional childcare team in order to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the club you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities and learning new skills.Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the children have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The resorts may have incredible facilities for children but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
In your spare time you will be exploring hidden beaches, seeking out unspoilt villages and enjoying the local delicacies and culture. If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that enables you to live in some of Europe’s most desirable coastal locations and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Plan a variety of age and group size appropriate outdoor activities each week
- Be confident in dealing with guests
- Liaise with our UK offices, the children’s club manager and other staff and work as a team
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- A passion for working with children
- Safety conscious
- Team player
- Excellent self-motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing and fun
- Experience in a childcare or sports/activity leadership setting
- Excellent English
- Strong swimmer
- Available for the whole season – June to September
- UK/EU passport
- Full UK/EU driving licence (desirable)
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org