Children’s Club Manager (Maldives)
This role is the perfect opportunity for ambitious and adventurous childcare professionals who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with one of the most luxurious hotels in the Maldives. You will lead the children’s club team in delivering the childcare operation in resort and it will be your responsibility to ensure your team deliver the outstanding childcare we are renowned for. You will be working within a fantastic childcare team in order to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the club you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities and letting their imaginations run wild.
The team is made up of a mixture of nationalities so as an experienced, qualified individual we will expect you to help deliver a comprehensive training programme to your colleagues that do not hold a professional childcare qualification to ensure they are equipped to offer the best childcare service possible.
Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the children have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The resorts may have incredible facilities for children but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
In your spare time you will be exploring local islands, seeking out hidden villages and enjoying the life in one of the world’s most desirable destinations. If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that enables you to live amongst some of the world’s best beaches and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in beautiful but remote location, working with a diverse team. The role will appeal to someone who is keen to travel and experience new cultures.
• Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare.
• Organise and manage the day to day operation of the Explorers club for children aged 12 months to 12 years.
• Manage and oversee the childcare team.
• Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children.
• Organise team meetings on a weekly basis and individual meetings throughout the year.
• Work in ratio if required.
• Assist in co-ordinating and implementing a range of activities both indoors and outdoors.
• Liaise with the UK office.
• Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing.
• Provide motivation & support for the team.
Abilities and expectations
• An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
• Team player
• Good self-motivation
• Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
• Organised and pro-active
• Outgoing and fun
• Recognised childcare or teaching qualification
• Previously worked overseas or travelled extensively
• Fluent in English
• Strong swimmer
• Available to commit to a 12 month contract
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check)
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org