Ski resort jobs
Nobody forgets their first ski season, and many of our resort staff come back year after year. Our winter season jobs offer an opportunity to bring your skills to a completely new environment. In Val d’Isere and Courchevel 1650 in France we offer jobs for childcare professionals and Managers working in a luxury hotel.
Long hours and hard graft are balanced by the beautiful Alpine surroundings, meeting like minded people and skiing some of the best powder the Alps have to offer.
Who we look for
For us, our teams are the key to our success. We look for individuals who have experience, personality, a genuine love of hospitality and who are adaptable in order to offer a truly personal service to our guests. Our teams are passionate about what they do, have a strong attention to detail, a professional attitude, are extremely guest focused and are proud to be part of our award winning Scott Dunn team.
With over 30 years experience, we know what our guests expect from us and Scott Dunn ensure all teams take part in one of the finest training courses in the Alps every season. With a high level of returning team members, our staff are committed and have in turn developed exciting careers with us.
Please note that due to the closure of our chalet operation we no longer recruit for chalet hosts, chefs or drivers.
What we offer
In order to recruit the best people to deliver our product, we offer a very attractive remuneration package. All of our team members are offered:
- A competitive salary
- Live out accommodation
- Full ski area lift pass
- Ski / board equipment hire
- The opportunity to ski in your free time
- Medical insurance (covering you both in and out of work)
- Return travel
- Comprehensive training course
- Childcare staff are provided with lunch on working days
- Career progression with summer opportunities in our Mediterranean programme
- We require all applicants to be available for the full season (November to the end of April/early May), although from time to time we may have vacancies during our peak holiday times.
All applicants must have a UK or EU passport