Family Travel Consultant – Mediterranean
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Travel Consultant to join the team in our London office. Looking after our guests and providing the best service is our main priority, so we are looking for a Travel Consultant with experience of travelling with young children to join the team and help create the perfect itinerary for each of the families who travel with us.
The role will involve speaking to guests and discussing their holiday requirements, recognising their needs and responding quickly and accurately to requests. Any prior first-hand knowledge of the Mediterranean will be a huge help to get you going but we can teach you the rest. Our ‘New to Sales’ training is the best it has ever been meaning selling your first holiday is just around the corner!
If you have previously worked in childcare or have travelled with children before and know your trunki from your Baby Bjorn, whether you were working as a nanny or even your own little ones, we would love to hear from you.
Areas covered include Portugal, Greece, Italy and the Canary Islands.
- A love for organising summer holidays in the Mediterranean
- European or some travel experience preferred
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but passion and willingness to learn is key
- Enthusiastic and polite telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Great organisation skills
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave per year
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Free on-site gym
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Scott Dunn travel discounts
- Familiarisation trips
This role is full time, our sales hours are from 8am to 7pm during the week and our Travel Consultants are required to work one of three shifts within these hours from Monday to Friday.
Please include your cover letter, CV and travel history in your application.