We have an exciting new opportunity in our Chichester office for a hands-on individual with excellent administrative skills and a keen eye for detail to join us as part of our growing Administration team.
You will be assembling and sending final documentation for travelling guests, updating and inputting data onto our databases and assisting our sales, product and commercial teams with ad hoc projects. You will also be checking contracts so must have a keen eye for detail. The role is wide ranging with varied administrative tasks which are integral to the smooth running of a holiday.
The ideal candidate will want to pursue a career within travel administration, be able to efficiently multi-task and want to work as part of a buzzing team environment.
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use own initiative and help others when required
- Computer literate and able to learn new software programs
- Strong time management skills
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel travel discounts
- Travel insurance
Please include a cover letter in your application.