Sales Support – Single Centre
We have a brand new opening for a Sales Support role in our London office. We are seeking an individual to join our Sales team in a support role where you will be assisting our single centre sales teams with booking administration, preparing and sending guest documentation.
You will play a key role in supporting our Travel Consultants with the entire guest journey from booking confirmation to post travel and repeat travel.
The successful individual will deliver an exceptional standard of service with a high level of attention to detail and ensure tasks are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with preparing and sending guest documentation
- Work alongside the Sales and Service Manager and our quality control team to ensure that all post-booking deadlines are met, and procedures are followed
- Accurately record all required information from guests
- Manage the administration of the Honeymoon List Service
- Work alongside the Travel Consultants to assist with booking any extra’s – such as restaurant reservations, golf reservations beauty treatments etc.
- Develop excellent product knowledge of relevant sales team
- Take responsibility for personal development and use initiative to exceed expectations
- To become fully conversant with all external and in-house software and databases
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
Please apply with your CV, cover letter and travel history.