Sales Co-ordinator – Multi Centre
We have a brand new opening for a Sales Support role in our London office. We are seeking an individual to join our Sales team in a support role where you will be assisting our Multi Centre Sales teams to ensure you provide expert support, to ensure post booking processes are followed and provide training and support to our sales team support function.
The successful individual will deliver an exceptional standard of service with a high level of attention to detail and ensure tasks are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- To accurately spot check bookings and provide the Travel Consultants with any feedback.
- To be able to provide our Sales and Service Managers with feedback on their team when required
- To accurately check that processes are followed
- To actively ensure that deadlines are being met
- To actively provide support and training to our sales team
- To assist with developing the post-booking process and ensuring it is fool-proof
- To develop good product knowledge of allocated sales team(s)
- To assist the sales team with Guest/booking administration during peak booking and busy departure period
- Participate and suggest new ideas for developing the Scott Dunn Service
- Take responsibility for personal development
- To become fully conversant with all external and in-house software and databases
- Demonstrate the key values of Scott Dunn
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Subsidised private dental care
- Company loyalty scheme
- Scott Dunn travel discounts
- Travel insurance