Product Executive – Asia and India
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and hardworking individual to join Scott Dunn’s dedicated tailormade Product team in our London office, as Product Executive for India, Asia and / or Australasia.
The role is ideal for someone who wants to work within a fast-growing and dynamic Product team with huge potential for development. This exciting and creative role, that reports into the Asia, India and Australasia Product Manager, offers the ideal candidate ownership of specific geographical regions, as well as assisting with ongoing projects and updates. This will include producing high quality destination content and guides, creating and costing unique itineraries for our website, maintaining and updating copy on the product database, writing descriptions of new hotels, developing unique experiences and creating product information sheets and training tools for sales teams.
You will build relationships with our suppliers and meet with them when they are visiting the UK, as well as undertaking sales training and organising familiarisation trips to your specialist destinations. The right candidate may also be involved in developing new destinations for Scott Dunn. This creative an commercial role requires someone who is happy to travel once or twice a year, visiting their specialist destinations as well as attending trade shows. This role is perfect for someone who is highly efficient, confident and incredibly organised who will support the Product Manager in delivering the very best tailor-made product for Scott Dunn across all of our offices in the UK, California and Singapore.
The role will require excellent communication skills as you will be working alongside a number of different teams, including Sales and Marketing. A high level of attention to detail is desired, as you will also be administering supplier contracts and the product database to ensure that content is accurate, on brand and of the highest quality.
This position is perfect if you are self-motivated, results orientated and creative. If you wish to progress within the Product team future roles could include Product Manager for one of our specialist areas.
- Previous experience of working within a tour operator
- A passion for travel in India, Asia or Australasia
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Fully computer literate
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the travel industry
- Specific destination expertise within Asia, the Indian Subcontinent or Australasia
- Sales, Marketing or Product experience within the travel industry
- Copywriting experience
- Previous experience of working with a database or bespoke computer software
We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages including the following:
- 23 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Travel discounts with both Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel
- Childcare vouchers
Please include a cover letter, CV and travel history with your application.