Product Executive – European Escapes
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking individual to join Scott Dunn’s dedicated tailormade Product team in our London office, as Product Executive for European Escapes.
The role is ideal for someone who wants to work within a fast growing Product team with a focus on our European destinations. You will have ownership of the development and growth of specific regions within the European product area, as well as assisting with ongoing projects and updates. This can include producing destination content and guides, creating and costing unique itineraries, maintaining and updating copy on the product database, writing descriptions of new hotels and experiences and creating product information sheets for sales teams. You will build relationships with our suppliers and meet with them when they are visiting the UK, as well as undertaking sales training and familiarisation trips to our European destinations.
The role will require excellent communication skills as you will be working alongside a number of different teams, including Sales and Marketing. A high level of attention to detail is desired, as you will be administering supplier contracts and the product database to ensure that content is accurate, on brand and of the highest quality.
This position is perfect if you wish to progress within the Product team, future roles could include Product Manager for one of our specialist areas.
- Previous experience of working within a tour operator head office function
- A passion for travel
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Fully computer literate
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the travel industry
- Good knowledge of Europe is beneficial but not essential
- Copywriting experience
- Previous experience of working with a database or bespoke computer software