Private Travel Planner
We have an exciting new opportunity in our London office for an experienced, worldwide travel professional to join our Guest Loyalty Team as a Private Travel Planner.
You will be looking after some of our most loyal guests, advising them on holiday options and working in conjunction with our Travel Consultants to tailor perfect holidays for them. You must have impeccable customer service skills and the ability to offer travel inspiration. It is vital that you can build a strong relationship with guests and develop an in-depth knowledge of them and their family’s travel needs to ensure they receive an outstanding level of service. For this reason you must have previous experience of guest relationship management as well as comprehensive knowledge of worldwide destinations and luxury product, borne out of extensive professional and personal travel.
- Excellent knowledge of geographical regions, climates and the luxury travel market
- Previous experience of guest relationship management, concierge or account management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the Scott Dunn brand
- Previous experience of working in luxury travel
- Advanced IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Scott Dunn travel discounts
- Travel insurance
- Familiarisation trips
Please include a cover letter, CV and your travel history in your application.