We have an exciting new role in our Finance Team for a Finance Assistant.
The purpose of the role is to provide transactional support to our busy and fast paced Finance Team based in Chichester.
Your daily will responsibilities include (but not be limited to) assisting with supplier payments and dealing with accounts payable related queries and transactions, company credit cards for both receipts and expenses as well as general banking responsibilities related to our guest payments.
- Similar experience in a Finance Team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Great communication skills
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel travel discounts
- Travel insurance
Please include a cover letter in your application.