Guest Relations Administrator
Office: London or Chichester
We are recruiting for a Guest Relations Administrator, who will be responsible for all administration tasks within our Guest Satisfaction team.
Providing support to our Guest Satisfaction Executive and Head of Sales Operations to ensure all guest feedback is followed up with the correct procedure and dealt with in a efficient and professional manner.
An exciting and diverse role, which requires an individual with a keen interest in ensuring outstanding guest experience. This is an excellent opportunity, for someone who is looking to learn more about this side of the travel industry.
Initially there will be no requirement to liaise directly with guests, but this could be part of future progression.
This is a new role in the team, which has been created to support our recent company growth. It is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the role and make it your own.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Computer literate and able to learn new software programs
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Systematic approach
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel travel discounts
- Travel insurance
Please include a cover letter in your application.