Guest Engagement Advisor (part time / flexible considered)
We have a new, exciting opportunity in our Scott Dunn Private team in our London office for a travel enthusiast to join the team as a Guest Engagement Advisor.
This person will be responsible for engaging with previous Scott Dunn guests who have not yet booked their next holiday, to help them with this next step by advising and liaising with the sales teams. You will have a dedicated list of contacts and will be managing the reconnection with them and introduction to new destinations and services we offer. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your worldwide travel knowledge to recommend new places to travel, or to assist guests with narrowing down their options by discussing their requirements. We will provide training in our most popular destinations so extensive travel is not a requirement but a passion for travel is essential!
- Proven experience of speaking to guests on the phone
- Experience of making outbound calls to guests
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- A desire to learn about worldwide destinations, climates and their suitability for Scott Dunn guests
- Good knowledge of the Scott Dunn brand and luxury travel market
- Ability to familiarise yourself quickly with Scott Dunn resorts and experiences
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Scott Dunn travel discounts
- Travel insurance
To apply please fill in the application form below and include a cover letter and your travel history with your CV.
Full time hours would be 9am – 6pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 5.30pm on a Friday.
Part time hours would ideally be minimum 24 hours with at least 3 days a week. Please get in contact if you wish to discuss further.