We have an exciting new role in our Finance Team for a Finance Assistant.
The purpose of the role is to provide transactional support to our busy and fast paced Finance Team based in Chichester.
Your daily responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) assisting with supplier payments and dealing with accounts payable related queries and transactions, as well as general banking responsibilities related to our guest and resort payments.
- Work with the travel consultants to ensure all invoices are correctly input onto the reservation system (T2)
- Assist with the weekly multi-currency payment runs (including USD/EUR/GBP/CAD/AUD/THB/ZAR/NZD)
- Check daily bank transfers and log onto the reservation system (T2)
- Investigate unreconciled receipts
- Upload bank statements into finance system (SUN)
- Produce weekly debtors report and distribute to sales management
- Load and transfer balances on prepaid cards as required
- Investigate discrepancies/missing information and communicate with relevant people
- Ensuring correct invoices are received from resort teams
- Processing invoices onto SUN (including scanning invoice)
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
Please include a cover letter with your application.