Childcare Projects Manager – (12 month maternity cover)
We are looking for an experienced Childcare Projects Manager (12 month maternity cover) to join our Operations team in Chichester.
Our Explorer’s Clubs are the highlight of many of our family holidays and we have an opportunity for a childcare professional to help make this happen.
You will be responsible for building relationships with Scott Dunn partners in the Chalet and Villa programme and liaising with resort staff to ensure the successful running of the childcare operation.
This role requires an enthusiastic self-starter who can work to strict deadlines, has a passion for Ski and Mediterranean holidays and understands the requirements of a family holiday which meets Scott Dunn standards.
You will be working in a close team of three whilst working with several other teams across the business including Sales, Marketing, People and Product.
There will be the opportunity to travel to our Explorer’s destinations in this role, strong European knowledge is a must!
- Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
- Previous Management experience
- Ability and desire to travel abroad
- Experience working with children 4 months to 12 years
- Strong organisational and telephone skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working within the travel industry
- Experience with teens programmes
- Water sports experience
The successful candidate will require a DBS check.
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance