Locations: Côte d'Azur, Mallorca
This is an amazing opportunity to work overseas within our luxury Mediterranean operation. As a Villa Manager you will be responsible for every aspect of the success of our Villas. The role is very diverse, encompassing guest relations, monitoring standards, logistical arrangements and transfer planning. You will be responsible for the overall management of the property itself, from the service to the general property care. You will have the responsibility of ensuring the Scott Dunn guests receive the best service throughout their stay. On a daily basis you will be the main contact for the guests which will require dealing with all their requirements and requests and going above and beyond. It is the ideal opportunity to develop your hospitality skills with the prospect of career development into our winter programme.
If you are a well motivated person with the passion to work abroad in a guest facing role, this is the job for you.
In your spare time you will be able to explore the picturesque area and see the stunning beaches whilst enjoying the local cuisine and culture. This is a perfect opportunity to embrace life abroad whilst working in a highly desirable hospitality role.
From our teams, we expect an attitude whereby ‘Nothing is too much trouble’. You will be expected to fulfil the following responsibilities
• Develop and maintain a close relationship with guests each week, ensuring they are informed of all local events and updated on any relevant information that may help enhance their stay.
• Take responsibility and ownership of the property– this includes cleanliness, maintenance, communication with the villa owners and overall guest service and experience.
• Ensure that all our guests benefit from the highest possible level of “Scott Dunn” service from all aspects of their holiday
• Act as an ambassador for Scott Dunn in resort
• Full concierge service by helping & advising guests with making reservations for activities, attractions & recommended restaurants.
• Carry out pre-holiday guest phone calls to help plan and prepare and ensure the holiday is tailor made
• Maintain and develop good relations with all existing or new suppliers, contractors and villa owners
• Help plan the smooth transfer of guests to and from the airport
• Liaise closely with UK offices to ensure complete communication of information
• Complete, accurately and efficiently, all paperwork and administrative duties as and when necessary to ensure effective running of the villas and meet health and safety standards.
• Deal with guest problems effectively and efficiently
• Ensure effective communication in resort including the attendance at and participation in resort team meetings
• Purchase and manage required stock, including all villa beverages & cleaning products
Abilities and expectations
• Ability to lead by example
• Excellent numeric, administrative and organisational skills
• Have an outstanding eye for detail
• Ability to work independently or in a team
• Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
• Good self-motivation
• Organised, highly flexible and pro-active
• Professional and can-do attitude
• Excellent time keeping and reliability
• Ability to remain calm, patient and diplomatic under pressure
• Full UK/EU Driving licence
• Fluency in French/Spanish (desirable)
• Hospitality degree/NVQ, Wset (desirable)
• Management degree or similar (desirable)
• UK or EU Passport holder
Please note that we do require you to hold an EU Passport or dual nationality. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from holders of UK Working Visas.