This role involves working with Scott Dunn and Thanos Hotels to run the Teens facility known as “Escape” for the guests at the Hotel Annabelle and the Almyra.
Thanos Hotels is a family run company in Cyprus comprising of three 5 star luxury hotels – Anassa, Alymra and Annabelle. Their ethos is to strive for perfection and deliver excellent service.
- Ensure our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Organise and manage the Teens Club for children aged 13 – 17 (reporting to the Children’s Club Manager)
- Work with the hotel to provide an excellent teens facility
- Organise a structured activity programme for the teens
- Have a flexible approach to the role and be prepared to step in where necessary
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- A passion for working with teenagers
- Safety conscious
- Team player
- Excellent self-motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing and fun
- Sports Leader qualification / Activity Leader qualification
- Three years post-qualifying experience in an activity leader / youth work role
- Full UK/EU driving license
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Strong swimmer
- UK/EU passport
- UK National Insurance number
- UK bank account
- Managerial experience (desirable but not essential)
- Russian / German speaker (desirable not essential)
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).
Package and benefits
- Travel to and from resort
- Live out accommodation (wi-fi access where possible)
- Full insurance (covering you in and out of work)
- Stylish uniform
- Comprehensive training course
Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from holders of UK working visas.