Locations: Côte d'Azur, Mallorca
This is a fantastic opportunity to work overseas within our luxury Mediterranean operation. This is a perfect role for a hospitality professional who wants to further their career with a growing travel company. You will hold overall responsibility within the resort, by overseeing the work of the team and the other managers. Alongside managing the whole team, you will be a trouble shooter and have the ability and willingness to get involved in any area of the operation, from guest relations, stock control, employee relations and vehicle maintenance. This is a highly responsible role to ensure the operation is running smoothly in resort so that the teams are providing the very best holidays to our guests.
In your spare time you will be able to explore the hidden beaches, enjoy local delicacies and culture. If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that enables you to live in some of Europe’s most desirable coastal locations and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
• Oversee management of all resort staff including training, monitoring, motivation, morale and discipline.
• Ensuring that all properties, staff accommodation, vehicles and equipment are managed and looked after with the utmost care.
• Maintain and develop good relations with all existing or new suppliers and contractors both in and out of resort.
• Building strong relationships with local owners and suppliers.
• Ensure the day to day logistics of resort are planned and clearly communicated to the team
• Follow HR policies and practices in line with company standards and being responsible for all communication and process
ABILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
• Build strong relationships with staff.
• Ability to lead by example.
• Excellent numeric, administrative and organisational skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
• Organised, highly flexible and pro-active
• Excellent time keeping and reliability
• Ability to remain calm, patient, diplomatic and tactful under pressure
• Work experience in Michelin starred establishments, functions, corporate hospitality, yachts, previous ski seasons and luxury travel companies
• Hospitality or Management degree/NVQ or similar
• Second language – French or Spanish preferred
• Previous experience of managing teams in a hospitality or resort environment
• Available for the whole season – May until the end of September
• Full UK/EU driving licence – you will need to drive as part of your role in resort
• UK/EU passport
• UK/ EU bank account
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
In order to recruit the best people and deliver our product, Scott Dunn offers a very attractive remuneration package. All of our team members are offered:
• A competitive salary
• Live-out accommodation
• Full Insurance
• Return travel
• Comprehensive training course
• Career progression within our winter ski programme
• Stylish uniform