Resorts: Val d'Isère / Courchevel 1850 (France), St Anton (Austria)
We are recruiting for Winter 2018/2019 now!
This is a fantastic job opportunity to work as a Driver in a leading ski resort, based within our luxury winter operation. This position demands a great deal of flexibility and interaction with both guests and colleagues. It is a greatly varied and physical position which will call for a high level of practical ability as well as responsibility and awareness. Our drivers need to be self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, communicative and happy to jump in and help with any situation.
- Ensure that all our guests benefit from the highest level of Scott Dunn service
- Carry out the safe transfer of guests to and from airports/train stations at any time
- Provide a daily driver service for guests to the slopes, restaurants, and local amenities ensuring guests are driven safely
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of Scott Dunn vehicles including all legal requirements
- Transport any persons or goods as and when required
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with all Scott Dunn guests, helping to make their stay their best holiday experience ever
- Ensure stock, linen, bread, and childcare equipment deliveries are made to each chalet on time and efficiently on a daily basis
- Snow and ice clearing
- Daily cleaning of the vehicles in resort – we pride ourselves on having the shiniest, most impressive vehicles in resort
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- Very safe driver
- Work as part of a close team, being prepared to help out in any situation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Good self-motivation
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- Good practical and mechanical vehicle knowledge and experience
- Impeccable personal presentation and grooming
- Full clean UK/EU driving licence
- Available for the whole season – November until the end of April
- UK/EU passport
Please note – a driving assessment will be part of the recruitment process (in resort or at an external venue in the UK).
- Previous off road or snow/ice driving experience
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience
- Work experience in functions, guest facing roles, previous ski seasons and luxury travel companies
- Second language (French or German)
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from holders of UK working visas.