Scott Dunn may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and you should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26 May 2012.
Who are we
Scott Dunn is a privately owned UK company specialising in tailor-made and luxury holidays around the world. Any personal information provided to or gathered by us is controlled by Scott Dunn Ltd (“Scott Dunn”, “We”, “Us), a company registered in England at: Madgwick Lane, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 0FB. Registered number: 2021650.
Your privacy is very important to us, we will never misuse or sell your data to anyone. We ensure any data we hold is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
What information do we collect
Information that you provide to us when applying for a job or when contacting us online include:
- Name, address, contact information including phone and email
- Information relevant to your application
- Browsing and search history. We may also use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction information (such as clicks and mouse movements)
- The domain and IP address that your computer uses to connect to the internet; your computer, browser, operating system, internet connection, referral information, search terms and other standard information collected by default by tools such as Google Analytics
- Telephone information including phone numbers, call duration and on occasion call recordings that we use for training and quality control
- Third party information about you from other sources which we may add to our account information. For example we update address information using data from the Royal Mail “Change of Address” File, which we may use to correct our records
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, auditing and regulation purposes
- To improve our products and services
- To display adverts on our or other websites based upon your prior visits to our website, preferences and contact with Scott Dunn
- To contact you for market research purposes
- To customise the website according to your interests
- To contact you by email, phone or mail unless requested otherwise
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Who else may see your data
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business and of the internet, information and data you provide may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) it is possible that it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ from within the EEA.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may update and request details of any personal information which we hold about you by contacting our data manager at any time.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our data manager can be contacted by writing to Data Manager, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, London SW6 3JD or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.